Ticketless parking utilises licence plate recognition to track parking without the need for a paper ticket, providing a streamlined entry and exit system for all Castle Towers customers.
On entry, a camera will recognise licence plate details, and vehicles are not required to stop as tickets will not be issued.
Upon exiting, customers will stop at the boom gates while the camera scans the licence plate details, calculates the time spent, and if any costs are incurred. If customers have been under three hours, the boom gates will automatically open, and no action is required.
Customers who have paid or scanned a validation bar code for an additional free hour can also proceed directly to the boom gates, which will automatically open. If payment is required, a credit card can be scanned at the boom gates, however, customers are advised to check and pay at pay stations where possible.
Any customers who have parked for less than three hours, or have entered the car park after 6pm will not be required to pay for parking, and can proceed directly to the exit.
The ticketless payment system will recognise your vehicle’s licence plate and the boom gate will open automatically.
If required, payment for parking will be able to be made:
- At car park exit barriers using a credit card
- At pay stations located at car park entrances via credit card*. Cash payments are accepted at selected pay stations.
- Via automatic charge to a credit card by registering online at parking.castletowers.com.au
*1.25% surcharge applies to all card transactions
Electric Vehicle Parking Bays
Castle Towers provides Electric Vehicle Parking with a three hour parking time limit via the installation of a Tesla Destination Charging program, providing a convenient and easily accessible location to recharge sustainable electric vehicles.
The three charging bays are located in the Red Carpark with best access via entry from Eric Felton Street.
1. Clearly park your vehicle within the marked bays.
2. Plug the charging connector into the vehicle.
3. The charging station LED display will indicate the vehicle is charging.
4. When leaving please ensure you unplug your vehicle from the charging station.
5. Please leave the Charging station cord neatly wound up on the stand.
- If you don’t need to charge, don’t park in these bays.
- Please stay within the 3-hour parking time limit.
- Please leave the equipment tidy on completion.
- To report a problem please contact 02 8858 9718.